This course gives you an overview of some basic concepts in computer science e.g. Architecutre of computer, hardware components, differnet type of operating systems etc. This is primarily a class in the C programming language, and introduces the student to data structure design and implementation. Each class will have daily assignments, weekly quizzes, homework assignments, lab assignments and some mini project. Today's programming world runs 80% of the programs written on C. If you have to master latest technology courses then it is mandatory for you to understand basic of C and Data Structures.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have demonstrated the following skills:
• The ability to write C-language code in different platforms
• The ability to develop C-language libaries that will be useful in mini project.
• The ability to design, develop and code data structures and the algorithms.
- Practical Approach to Learning
- Job Assistence
- 24/7 Lab Facility
- Trained by Industry Experts
Basic knowledge of computer science or passion to learn programming languages is also enough.
1. C is categorized as middle as well as higher level language.
2. C is called as middle level language because:
-it allows the manipulation of bits,bytes and address directly.
-it allows assembly language programs.
-it performs almost no run-time error checking.
-it is not strongly typed language,it permits almost all type conversion.
-it has only 32 keywords.
3. C is called as higher level language because it allows human readable source code(english) while writing the programs.